Day 1 - Theme: Moon
- Color the moon coloring page
- Talk about vocabulary word "full-moon"
- Make a moon cake and talk about "full-moon" and "crescent-moon"
- Recite "Hey Diddle Diddle"
- Sing "Hey Diddle Diddle" while jumping over the moon
Day 2 - Letter: "K"
- Color letter "K" coloring page
- Talk about the sound the letter "K" makes
- Talk about words that start with the letter "K" (Trevor came up with Kate, kite, and kitten)
- Scrabble spelling: "go" "no" and "so" (we reviewed this the rest of the week)
Day 3 - Number "11"
- Count to the number "11"
- Put eleven stickers on the number "11" handout, counting as you put them on
- Put eleven pegs in the pegboard, counting as you go
- Practice matching number flashcards
- Work on copying patterns on the pegboard (more details)
- Melissa & Doug Jumbo Numbers Wooden Chunky Puzzle
Day 4 - Shape: Crescent
- Look at the crescent coloring page
- Talk about the shape "crescent"
- Practice tracing a curved line
Day 5 - Review
- Review concepts from this week while putting the pages into the school binder