Day 1 - Theme: Cars/Trucks
- Color the truck coloring page
- Talk about vocabulary word "gasoline"
- Read Curious George and the Dump Truck
- I really liked that this book had ducks in it (last week's theme) and even the vocab word "duckling."
- Play with lots of cars and trucks (this part was easy!)
- Sing The Wheels on the Bus
Day 2 - Letter: "M"
- Color letter "M" coloring page
- Talk about the sound the letter "M" makes
- Talk about words that start with the letter "L" (Trevor came up with Mama and Month)
- "M" Trace and Build Sheet (template)
- Scrabble spelling: "do" "to" "too" "boo" and "zoo"
Day 3 - Number "13"
- Count to the number "13"
- Put thirteen stickers on the number "13" handout, counting as you put them on
- Put thirteen pegs in the pegboard, counting as you go
- Practice matching number falshcards
- Practice patterns (more ideas for using the pegboard)
Day 4 - Shape: Rectangle
- Look at the Rectangle handout
- Practice tracing around the rectangle
Day 5 - Review and Activity
- Review concepts from this week while putting the pages into the school binder
- Activity - Red Light! Green Light!