Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! If this is your first time here, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Don't forget to visit the All Things Classical Blog Post Index if you are trying to remember a post that someone linked up or are just looking for encouragement or help on a specific topic related to Classical homeschooling. I have organized posts that you have linked up here at Trivium Tuesdays so that you can easily find posts on the topic you are looking for.
I was so encouraged (as usual!) by all of your link-ups last week, but my very favorite was Lamad Living's post on Notebooking. The post talks about why they notebook and what they include in them. This post caught my attention because I am planning on starting some notebooking with my son for this coming year. We are going to start a nature notebook this summer, recording the kinds of critters we see on our nature walks, and then in the fall we will start a history notebook. I love how notebooking can capture all sorts on information pertaining to a subject in one place, making it easy for the child to go back an reference. Also, it's a neat place to look to see your child's improvement over time in their drawing, writing, etc. So thank you, Lamad Living, for this great idea!
Now onto this week's link-up!
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)