Don't forget to visit the All Things Classical Blog Post Index if you are trying to remember a post that someone linked up or are just looking for encouragement or help on a specific topic related to Classical homeschooling. I have organized most of the posts that you have linked up here at Trivium Tuesdays so that you can easily find posts on the topic you are looking for.
This week is going to be a little different because I'm not going to have a feature post from last week. I'll make it up to you by having two next week =) This is because I have two fantastic things going on at Living and Learning at Home right now that I want you to know about!
First is an amazing e-book bundle that is available only this week! 52 great e-books from various homeschool bloggers for just $25...that's like about 50 cents a book! See my post about it to learn more and purchase it.
Next is another Heritage History giveaway. This is a really neat collection of old books to supplement whichever time period of history you are studying. You have the chance to win any one of their curriculum or library sets. See my post to learn more and enter to win!
Now onto this week's link-up!
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)