Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! If this is your first time here, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Today I am featuring Making a Mosaic Project Together from Barb over at Harmony Art Mom. Barb always gives a great glimpse into real-life homeschooling. In this post she shares with us a few projects that she did with her son when they studied Ancient Greek history. I love that she sits down and does these projects with her son even though he is high school aged! She also shows us a page from her Ancient Art Appreciation ebook. We're using one of her ebooks right now, and I can't wait to use this one once we get to studying the ancients again!
Now onto this week's link-up!
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)