Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! If this is your first time here, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Shakespeare for Christians? from Barb over at Harmony Art Mom. Often times, even in the Christian community, we take what is given to us, or recommended to us, or included in our curriculum without critically thinking about whether it is good for us and pleasing to God. Barb takes a good look and shares her candid opinions with us about reading Shakespeare. I appreciate her thoughts on the matter, and you should definitely read them if you are approaching reading or watching Shakespeare with your children! (Don't worry, she doesn't say to drop it from your studies =)
Speaking of Barb, make sure you take a minute to enter the giveaway I have going on this week for her Harmony Fine Arts curriculum! If you have been blessed by the posts she always links up here at Trivium Tuesdays like I have, I know you would love this giveaway!
Now onto this week's link-up!
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)