I am so excited to share this fabulous resource with you! If you are thinking of starting a blog, are a newbie blogger, or are an experienced blogger who just wants to make their blog great, this is the book for you!
I have teamed with 29 other top bloggers to share with you the ins and outs of building your blog. I am so impressed with all of the useful and inspiring information shared in the book and I know you will be too.
This amazing 'owner's manual' for blogging is just shy of 400 pages long and covers everything from blog design to making money from your blog. This is an e-book that you will reference time and time again, finding new instruction and motivation each time for making your blog better.
The other contributors and I have all spent countless hours in trial and error learning how to build our blogs, and we want to share what we have learned with you! For just $7.99 you can have this amazing resource at your fingertips to turn to each time you have a blogging question (instead of searching for hours in hopes of finding your answer somewhere on the internet).
What Will I Learn from iBlog?
Speaking of blogging questions, if you have asked yourself any of these, this book is for you!
- How do I take better photos for my blog?
- What is the secret to balancing motherhood, marriage, and blogging?
- What is the best way to write a product review?
- What is an elevator pitch and why do I need one?
- How can I make the most of SEO?
- How can I get more traffic to my blog?
- Are link-ups worth the effort?
- What is a media kit and how do I create one?
- Is guest posting important?
- How can I use social media to benefit my blog?
- How can I sell my own products on my blog?
- Can I really earn money from affiliate programs?
Want to know more? Take a look at the complete table of contents!
How do I get iBlog?
iBlog is a digital product in PDF format. You can read it on your computer, iPad, smart phone, or any other device that can read PDFs.