Unfortunately this sale is now over, but you can still click on the individual resources below if you are interested in any of them. The links will take you to various websites/blogs where the products are for sale.
What is an Omnibus anyways? Essentially, it is a large collection of works from an author or on a particular theme.
This week, the ladies of the iHomeschool Network are bringing you a Homeschool Omnibus! We are combining over 90 of our best works and offering them to you for just $25 (that's just a little over 25 cents a piece!)
Have you been eying a particular ebook or curriculum, but weren't sure if you wanted to spend the money? Well, now is the time! This incredible sale only happens once a year and will equip you with everything you need to make this school year great!
What's included in the Homeschool Omnibus?
- Art for All Ages: Chalk Pastels Through the Seasons: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- Christian Kids Explore Science Experiment Sampler : written by Maureen Spell and Bright Ideas Press
- Language Arts Lessons with Aesop's Fables: The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Literature Study Guide & Lapbook: Frog and Toad are Friends: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Literature Study Guide & Lapbook: The Door in the Wall: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Learning is Fun! Literacy and Math Pack – 10 Centers for Back to School, All Year: written by Sallie Borrink from Sallie Borrink
- Outdoor Hour Challenge - Autumn Nature Study Ebook: written by Barbara McCoy from Handbook of Nature Study
- Science for Smart Kids: Electricity and Magnetism: written by Colleen Kessler from Raising Lifelong Learners
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians 2:1-18 (Cursive, ESV): written by Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians 2:1-18 (Manuscript, ESV): written by Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- Comprehensive Homeschool Unit Study Planner: written by Tina Robertson from Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Plan Your Own Home School Curriculum: written by Dr. Marie-Claire Moreau from Quick Start Homeschool
Homeschool Resources and Helps
- Create Your Own Penmanship Pages – Pentime Manuscript Font: written by Sheri Graham from Sheri Graham
- Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places: 200+ Activities for Young Children Using Common Household Objects: written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- God's Word in My Heart: A Scripture Learning Guide with Memory Verses: written by Jenn Thorson from The Purposeful Mom
- Christian Homeschooling With Netflix, Amazon, & More : written by Angela Newsom from Cross and Quill Media
- Nature Study Printables for Toddlers and Preschoolers: written by Maureen Spell from SpellOutloud
- Sensory Bins: The What, The How & The Why: written by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
Homeschool Encouragement and Information
- Called Home: Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living...for Him
- Cerebration Concentration: 50 Ways to Develop Concentration: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Dyslexia 101: Truths, Myths and What Really Works: written by Marianne Sunderland from Abundant Life
- Finding Your Vision: Beginning (or Continuing) Your Homeschool Journey With the End in Mind: written by Connie Stults from the daisyhead
- Kick Your Fears To The Curb! 10 Motivating Tips To Help You Overcome Homeschooling Fears: written by Demetria Zinga from Christian Homeschool Moms
- Our Family Vision Statement : Your How To Homeschool Guide: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet: written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living...for Him
- Think Outside the Classroom: A Practical Approach to Relaxed Homeschooling: written by Kelly Crawford from Generation Cedar
- You Can Do It Too - 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Stories: written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- Return of the Routine: Six Simple Steps to Success: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
Encouragement and Ideas for the Home and Family
- Coupon Quick Start Guide: The Easiest and Fastest Way to Serious Savings and Free Groceries: written by Angela Newsom from Coupon Makeover
- Energy Explosion: A 7 Day Guide to Jump Start Your Energy: written by Arabah Joy from Arabah Joy
- The Homemaker's Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule: written by Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- Overwhelmed: Hope and Help for the Fiinancially Weary: written by Richele McFarlin from OverwhelmedBook
- Praying Proverbs 31: prayers for a daughter's virtue: written by Tracy Glockle from Growing In Grace
- Princess Training: for the King's glory: written by Richele McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Shield: A Framework of Self-Care for Foster & Adoptive Families: written by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood: written by Jamie Martin from Simple Homeschool
Additional Resources: Codes and Links Provided After Purchase
- From Fortuigence: Get kids ready for writing! Grab access to a short online course that supports you in setting a powerful setting for your kids to become strong writers. A $79 value -- yours free!
- From A Plan in Place: 10% off entire order.
- From Heritage History: download one free book of your choice, worth $1.99.
- From WriteShop: 15% off storewide.
- From A+ TutorSoft: 20% off your entire order.
- Also from A+ TutorSoft: download a free ($21.99 value) math supplement that helps to build a strong foundation and close learning gaps for struggling students.
- From Bright Ideas Press: Free media shipping with an order of $30 or more.
- From Real Life Press: 15% off entire purchase in the store.
- From Shining Dawn Books: Get 30% off ANY order through the end of August, 2013.
- From Kirsten Joy Awake: Download a free copy of Bible Writer: Volume 1, an all in one Bible Memory and Copywork curriculum.
Isn't this an incredible collection of books? For $25 it's a deal that you don't want to miss! You can get this bundle THIS WEEK ONLY! (Until Sunday, August 25th)
Any other questions? Visit the FAQ page at HomeschoolOmnibus.com