Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
I'm still working on transferring the All Things Classical list over to Pinterest. If you don't follow me over there already, make sure you do so that you can search the boards to find just what you need! Click on the "P" to follow!
Gena, over at I Choose Joy, shared a documentary with us last week about children and the media. This topic always intrigues me. I really don't mind the idea of electronics, but I always end up hating how my kids act after using them...and how much they really, really want to use them! My husband and I actually just took our TV downstairs this afternoon. We really don't watch much except DVDs (well, the kids watch PBS, but that might have to stop if our one rabbit eat won't pick up the station down there!), so it's not actually going to change our viewing habits. Mainly, we are hoping that it will be "out of sight, out of mind" for the kids. We will see how it goes!
Most Clicked on Post from Last Week
The most visited from last week was Dianna, from The Kennedy Adventures, sharing her curriculum pics for the new school year. Actually all of the curriculum pick posts got a lot of clicks last week. It's that time of year, of course!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)