Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
I'm still working on transferring the All Things Classical list over to Pinterest. If you don't follow me over there already, make sure you do so that you can search the boards to find just what you need! Click on the "P" to follow!
Are you studying Ancient History this year? Janeen from Sprouting Tadpoles has made up a great set of memory card! These cards are just filled with great information and are ready for you to print out and use!
Most Clicked on Post
The most clicked on post from last week was Different Approaches to Lesson Planning. Homeschool Story share with us a few ideas they have used over the years!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.