Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Don't forget to follow all my Pinterest boards that are a part of the All Things Classical List!
Also, please remember to only link up posts that have to do with homeschooling using the classical model of education. Thank you for understanding this link-up's theme.
This week I am featuring Physics with The Well Trained Mind from The Sunny Patch. I always love reading exactly how other homeschoolers teach specific subjects. I was especially interested in this topic since I've recently been reading (and blogging) through The Well Trained Mind, and seeing how they put feet to the descriptions in the book was helpful!
Most Clicked on Post from Last Week
Granted, this was probably most clicked on because of the giveaway, it still deserves a mention. Homeschool Story shared with us a great set of geography flashcards that were mostly designed to accompany Classical Conversations, but would also be great for anyone learning geography.
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.