Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Don't forget to follow all my Pinterest boards that are a part of the All Things Classical List!
Also, please remember to only link up posts that have to do with homeschooling using the classical model of education. Thank you for understanding this link-up's theme.
Featured Post from Last Week
Last week, Annie Kate shared with us a book that has an important message. It is called Reading with Purpose by Nancy Wilson, and it is about teaching our older children how to think about the books that they read. If you have children who are growing out of the grammar stage, take a look at Annie Kate's review!
Most Clicked on Post from Last Week
Last week you overwhelmingly clicked on Joanna's post, 6 Ways to Improve Your Homeschool Day, more than any other. I understand why you did! Joanna shared some great helps, so if you missed it last week, make sure to check it out today!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.