Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Don't forget to follow my Pinterest boards that are a part of the All Things Classical List!
Also, please remember to only link up posts that have to do with homeschooling using the classical model of education. Thank you for understanding this link-up's theme.
Featured Post from Last Week
I usually try to not feature the same blogger two weeks in a row, but this week I just have to. This post, Are You Doing Too Much? Simplify the Curriculum, was the most clicked from last week and I just loved it too! I think we all need these reminders sometimes. It is so easy to want to keep adding all the neat looking activities, curriculum, books, etc. to our schedules, but those things are often counter productive.
Your Favorites from Last Week
Once again, everyone was linking up and taking a look at others curriculum choices! I've pinned them all to my Pinterest Board, Classical Education - Curriculum Choices. Take a look if you want to see what other classical families are using!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <a href="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNtNfqeG_W4/U0qj7mUZCfI/AAAAAAAAFbo/vhEStFGbogw/s1600/Trivium+Tuesdays+-+button.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)