Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
I've got something extra special for you today...a GIVEAWAY!
Today's link-up is sponsored by Fast Transcripts. If you have a high school child, I'm sure that record keeping is on your mind! Fast Transcripts let homeschool parents create professional high school transcripts, and it even calculates your child's GPA.
More than that, Fast Transcripts stores your transcript so you can update records and then when you are finished with it, you can have it printed on watermark protected, academic record stock.
The amount of stress it will save you coupled with the professional results, makes Fast Transcripts more than worth the price! You can get a:
- 1 year membership (1 student) for just $16
- 1 year membership (up to 10 students) for just $30
- Lifetime Family membership (up to 10 students) for just $110
Are you a member of the HSLDA? You get Fast Transcripts at a discounted price!
If you would like to try it out first, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial.
If you have a child in high school, take a minute to enter to win a one year, single student membership to Fast Transcripts!
Now onto the link-up!
Featured Post from Last Week
Keeping with our upper-level theme this year, I'm featuring the post Ambleside Online Year 7 Review from Journey and Destination. I have never used Ambleside as a resource, but I have heard lovely things about it! If you have kids approaching the middle grades, or just want a glimpse into what is to come, check out this post!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <a href="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNtNfqeG_W4/U0qj7mUZCfI/AAAAAAAAFbo/vhEStFGbogw/s1600/Trivium+Tuesdays+-+button.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)