Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Don't forget to follow my Pinterest boards that are a part of the All Things Classical List!
Also, please remember to only link up posts that have to do with homeschooling using the classical model of education. Thank you for understanding this link-up's theme.
Featured Posts from Last Week
The two posts I'm featuring today also happen to be the ones that were your favorite last week! If you missed either of these, make sure to check them out!
This book list from Kendra at Preaschoolers and Peace is perfect for anyone studying ancient history! She even gives grade level recommendations!
I think planning for next year is on many homeschool mom's minds right now, and Tonia (from The Sunny Patch) shares about Setting Goals for the year.
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <a href="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNtNfqeG_W4/U0qj7mUZCfI/AAAAAAAAFbo/vhEStFGbogw/s1600/Trivium+Tuesdays+-+button.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week's favorite =)