This post contains an affiliate link.
Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this link-up is hosted by Living and Learning at Home (that's me!) and Classically Homeschooling and is aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Your Morning Basket Giveaway
While we all know the many benefits of morning time, getting it started can be difficult. That's why we're I'm thrilled to be able to offer Your Morning Basket as a giveaway today.
Pam Barnhill guides you through everything you need to set up a working morning time for your family including a no-fail habit to make morning time stick! With tips and tricks for dealing with wiggly children, you'll soon have a successful morning time to begin your homeschool day.
(click below to enter if the giveaway isn't showing up)
Featured Post from Last Week
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <ahref="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/search/label/Trivium%20Tuesdays" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-buY0wC9qaRM/VrDUpNYowsI/AAAAAAAAHsM/pLOwdyHxCvU/s200/Trivium%2BTuesdays%2B-%2B2016%2BButton.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
If you want to be reminded of this link-up each week, make sure to sign up below!