Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this link-up is hosted by Living and Learning at Home (that's me!) and Classically Homeschooling and is aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
A Plan in Place Early Learner Edition Giveaway
This week we're giving away A Plan in Place Early Learner Edition planner!
A Plan in Place Early Learner Edition is a personalized planner created for preschoolers. There's space for goal setting, planning, record keeping, and a calendar for calendar work. Find out all the details in yesterday's Early Learner Review on Classically Homeschooling.
If your preschooler has been begging for a planner like the big kids, this is the personalized preschool planner you need!
This giveaway is open to United States residents, ages 18 years and older only. Do you have a product that you would like us to give away here at Trivium Tuesdays? Send me an email and let me know!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Featured Post from Last Week
Have you ever wondered how a classical education and Charlotte Mason fit together? The book, Consider This, looks like a perfect way to gain understanding on that topic. Carol, from Journey and Destination, provides us with a great review of the book. It is definitely going on my to-read list!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <ahref="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/search/label/Trivium%20Tuesdays" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-buY0wC9qaRM/VrDUpNYowsI/AAAAAAAAHsM/pLOwdyHxCvU/s200/Trivium%2BTuesdays%2B-%2B2016%2BButton.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
If you want to be reminded of this link-up each week, make sure to sign up below!