This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this link-up is hosted by Living and Learning at Home (that's me!) and Classically Homeschooling and is aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Plan Your Year Giveaway
There's nothing like the sweet smell of summer and the frantic planning of the next summer praying you haven't missed something. Pam at Ed Snapshots has a wonderful planning kit which guides you through everything single detail of planning your year. So instead of worrying that you've missed a critical part of your planning, use Pam's Plan Your Year to peacefully walk through the planning process. After all a peaceful school year begins with a well thought-out plan now.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Featured Post from Last Week
Principles like Multum non Multa made me fall in love with the classical model of education even more! Check out Sara's post over at Classically Homeschooling to learn more about what exactly it means and how you can use the idea in your homeschool!
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <ahref="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/search/label/Trivium%20Tuesdays" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-buY0wC9qaRM/VrDUpNYowsI/AAAAAAAAHsM/pLOwdyHxCvU/s200/Trivium%2BTuesdays%2B-%2B2016%2BButton.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
If you want to be reminded of this link-up each week, make sure to sign up below!