Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! For those of you who are new here today, this link-up is hosted by Living and Learning at Home (that's me!) and Classically Homeschooling and is aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
We are going to try out a new feature here at Trivium Tuesdays. Starting today, through the end of February, we are going to bring you a fun giveaway each week! If you have a product you would like featured in one of our giveaways, please send me an email via the contact tab above.
This week you can enter to win a curriculum bundle of French for Children from Classical Academic Press. You can read a review of the curriculum by Carol from Journey and Destination.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Featured Post from Last Week
Annie and Everything is evaluating how Classical Conversations is going for her family so far this year. Is anyone else doing a mid-year review of their homeschool? I know I am =)
This Week's Link-Up
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please link back to this post in some way. You can use my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) if you'd like so others can learn about this link-up! Button code: <ahref="http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/" target="_blank" title="Trivium Tuesdays"><img alt="Living and Learning at Home" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNtNfqeG_W4/U0qj7mUZCfI/AAAAAAAAFbo/vhEStFGbogw/s1600/Trivium+Tuesdays+-+button.png"/></a>
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don't be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling.
If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I'm referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
If you want to be reminded of this link-up each week, make sure to sign up below!